Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GET READY TO BECOME A GREAT COOK !!!

     Alright, all you "wanaabe cooks", this one's for you !! Whether you're a college student on your own for the first time, or a bachelor who's finally fed up with fast food every night, or a woman who's family is constantly complaining about the food you fix, or someone who's cooked for a while and wants to make the meals a lot tastier, or anybody else for that matter, this is meant for you. Welcome, one and all.
     In the coming blogs, I'll give you techniques, recipes, encouragement, and all that sort of stuff to help you become the cook of your dreams. Or perhaps I should say "Chef". Oh yeah. The difference between a great cook and a chef, I think, is only a few lessons in the culinary school. And the hat, of course, which you can buy anytime you feel like it.
     So, let this be your school, and get ready for the most fun you've ever had when you're in the kitchen. And praise. Get ready for the praise of your meals, that's coming, without a doubt, if you pay attention, give it your best, and try the recipes I'll give you.
    Pretty soon, your friends and family will start commenting on how the meal you just fixed tastes really, really good, and how the heck did you do it, and have you been taking lessons, and you can say, "Yeah, I'm taking lessons, and there's more to come".
And there will be, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment